At Allen CIO our initial offering is to help manufacturing companies embrace a new technical philosophy we call “The Manufacturing Pivot.”
This Pivot relates to the change that the front office needs to take in order to be competitive and lean on the technology side. Without it, manufacturers will struggle and stumble with adopting critical technology change. The Pivot will become absolutely critical as companies learn how to prioritize and pace their technology strategies.
At its core are the Continuous Improvement principles found in Kaizen:
- Personal Discipline,
- Improved Morale,
- Quality Circles and
- Suggestions for Improvement
There are 10 Lessons to understand in order to realize the benefits of The Manufacturing Pivot*. Once these 10 lessons are learned then the process of continually driving small changes across the manufacturing company is solidified.
- The Anonymous Survey
- Department Leader Identification and Training
- The Microsoft 365 Customer Immersion Experience*
- Technology Goal Setting
- IT Change Coaching
- IT Complimentary Assimilation
- Creating the Knowledge Base Foundation
- Adopting a Multi-Purpose Learning Management System
- Defining Different Training Options For Different Needs
- Making Change Fun
Once these have been adopted a foundation has been created where we can properly evaluate business challenges as opportunities. Simply put, once the front office technology leaders make the Pivot they will be empowered to work the top of the triangle, identify Strategies, Systems and Knowledge to easily drive change into a manufacturer.
Reach out to us if you would like to learn more
* FYI – It is a requirement to work with Allen CIO that manufacturers are leveraging the Microsoft 365 office technology platform.