At Allen CIO our initial offering is to help manufacturing companies embrace a new technical philosophy we call “The Manufacturing Pivot.”
This Pivot relates to the change that the front office needs to take in order to be competitive and lean on the technology side. Without it, manufacturers will struggle and stumble with adopting critical technology change. The Pivot will become absolutely critical as companies learn how to prioritize and pace their technology strategies.
At its core are the Continuous Improvement principles found in Kaizen:
- Personal Discipline
- Improved Morale
- Quality Circles
- Suggestions for Improvement
There are 8 Principles to understand in order to realize the benefits of The Manufacturing Pivot*. Once these 8 principles are implemented then the process of continually driving small changes across the manufacturing company is solidified.
- Assess the Current Baseline
- Build Teams to Drive Change
- Get Approval from Teams to Leverage New Technology
- Conduct “The Manufacturing Technology Immersion Experience”
- Create a Culture of Change through Tech Meetings and IT Complimentary Assimilation
- Automate, Outsource, Monitor and Report
- Business Cases & Technology Goal Setting
- Adopting a Multi-Purpose Learning Management System
Once these have been adopted a foundation has been created where we can properly evaluate business challenges as opportunities. Simply put, once the front office technology leaders make the Pivot they will be empowered to work the top of the triangle, identify Strategies, Systems and Knowledge to easily drive change into a manufacturer.
Reach out to us if you would like to learn more
* FYI – It is a requirement to work with Allen CIO that manufacturers are leveraging the Microsoft 365 office technology platform.